Can Sen. Bernie Sanders Fix Our Economic Crisis?Go To Original
Sen. Sanders will be joined by our panel of bloggers, including Isaiah Poole (Campaign for America's Future) and Amanda Logan (Center for American Progress), as we debate how to fix the economy and end the current class war.
Below are some articles that Sen. Sanders and our bloggers will be analyzing. Read up and ask our guests informed questions on the economy using the live blog feature on the Meet the Bloggers website.
- It's a Class War, Stupid — Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone
- The Great Corporate Tax Heist — Robert Borosage, Huffington Post
- America's Middle Class Still Losing Ground — Amanda Logan and Christian Weller, Center for American Progress
- Why the Minimum Wage Increase Is Not Enough — Paul Rosenberg, Open Left
- It's the Economic Stupidity, Stupid — Frank Rich, NY Times
- Shorts and Fannies: A Brief History — Robert Kuttner, The American Prospect
- GOP Brags McCain Will Continue Bush's Economic Legacy — David Sirota, Brave New Films