News for the common man because the elite already know
FAIR USE NOTICE: This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding
of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit.
Sunday, April 19, 2015
Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror
If we don’t learn history, we’re doomed to repeat it.
The single biggest historical secret which people haven’t yet learned is false flag terrorism.
There aremanydocumented false flag attacks, where a government carries out a terror attack … and then falsely blames its enemy for political purposes.
False flag terror has changed the course of history over and over again … all over the world. Unless people learn about false flags, governments will carry them out to start more and more disastrous wars. (That’s why we continuously scour documents and sources to look fornewadmissions of false terror … and post updated lists when we find them.)
In the following instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack)admitto it, either orally or in writing:
(1) Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931, and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria. This isknown asthe “Mukden Incident” or the “Manchurian Incident”. The Tokyo International Military Tribunalfound: “Several of the participators in the plan, including Hashimoto [a high-ranking Japanese army officer],have on various occasionsadmittedtheir part in the plot and have stated that the object of the ‘Incident’ was to afford an excuse for the occupation of Manchuria by the Kwantung Army ….” Andsee this.
(2) A major with the Nazi SSadmittedat the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.
(3) Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goeringadmittedto setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.
(4) Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchevadmittedin writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsinagreedthat Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.
(5) The Russian Parliament, current Russian president Putin and former Soviet leader Gorbachev alladmitthat Soviet leader Joseph Stalin ordered his secret police to execute 22,000 Polish army officers and civilians in 1940, and then falsely blamed it on the Nazis.
(6) The British governmentadmitsthat – between 1946 and 1948 – it bombed 5 ships carrying Jews attempting to flee the Holocaust to seek safety in Palestine, set up a fake group called “Defenders of Arab Palestine”, and then had the psuedo-group falsely claim responsibility for the bombings (and seethis,thisandthis).
(7) Israeladmitsthat in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed) (and seethisandthis).
(8) The CIAadmitsthat it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.
(9) The Turkish Prime Ministeradmittedthat the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence.
(10) The British Prime Ministeradmittedto his defense secretary that he and American president Dwight Eisenhower approved a plan in 1957 to carry out attacks in Syria and blame it on the Syrian government as a way to effect regime change.
(12) In 1960, American Senator George Smatherssuggestedthat the U.S. launch “a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]“.
(13) Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officialsdiscussedblowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals.
(14) As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan toblow up AMERICAN airplanes(using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also tocommit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the followingABC news report;the official documents; and watchthis interviewwith the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.
(15) In 1963, the U.S. Department of Defense wrote a paperpromotingattacks on nations within the Organization of American States – such as Trinidad-Tobago or Jamaica – and then falsely blaming them on Cuba.
(16) The U.S. Department of Defense evensuggestedcovertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: “The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro’s subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo.”
(17) The NSAadmitsthat itliedabout what really happened in theGulf of Tonkin incidentin 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.
(18) A U.S. Congressional committeeadmittedthat – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists.
(19) AtopTurkish generaladmittedthat Turkish forces burned down a mosque on Cyprus in the 1970s and blamed it on their enemy. Heexplained: “In Special War, certainacts of sabotage are staged and blamed on the enemyto increase public resistance. We did this on Cyprus; we even burnt down a mosque.” In response to the surprised correspondent’s incredulous look the general said, “I am giving an example”.
(20) Adeclassified1973 CIA documentrevealsa program to train foreign police and troops on how to make booby traps, pretending that they were training them on how toinvestigateterrorist acts:
The Agency maintains liaison in varying degrees with foreign police/security organizations through its field stations ….
[CIA provides training sessions as follows:]
a. Providing trainees withbasic knowledge in the uses of commercial and military demolitions and incendiariesas they may be applied in terrorism and industrial sabotage operations.
b. Introducing the trainees tocommercially available materials and home laboratory techniques, likely to he used in the manufacture of explosives and incendiaries by terrorists or saboteurs.
c. Familiarizing the trainees with the concept oftarget analysis and operational planningthat a saboteur or terrorist must employ.
d. Introducing the trainees to booby trapping devices and techniques givingpracticalexperiencewith both manufactured and improvised devicesthroughactualfabrication.
The program provides the trainees withampleopportunityto develop basic familiarity anduseproficientlythrough handling,preparingandapplyingthe variousexplosivecharges,incendiaryagents,terroristdevicesandsabotagetechniques.
(21) The German governmentadmitted(andsee this) that, in 1978, the German secret service detonated a bomb in the outer wall of a prison and planted “escape tools” on a prisoner – a member of the Red Army Faction – which the secret service wished to frame the bombing on.
(22) A Mossad agentadmitsthat, in 1984, Mossad planted a radio transmitter in Gaddaffi’s compound in Tripoli, Libya which broadcast fake terrorist trasmissions recorded by Mossad, in order to frame Gaddaffi as a terrorist supporter. Ronald Reagan bombed Libya immediately thereafter.
(23) The South African Truth and Reconciliation Councilfoundthat, in 1989, the Civil Cooperation Bureau (a covert branch of the South African Defense Force) approached an explosives expert and asked him “to participate in an operation aimed at discrediting the ANC [the African National Congress] by bombing the police vehicle of the investigating officer into the murder incident”, thus framing the ANC for the bombing.
(24) An Algerian diplomat and several officers in the Algerian armyadmitthat, in the 1990s, the Algerian army frequently massacred Algerian civilians and then blamed Islamic militants for the killings (and seethis video; and Agence France-Presse, 9/27/2002, French Court Dismisses Algerian Defamation Suit Against Author).
(25) The United States Army’s 1994 publicationSpecial Forces Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces– updated in 2004 –recommendsemploying terrorists and using false flag operations to destabilize leftist regimes in Latin America. False flag terrorist attacks were carried out in Latin America and other regions as part of the CIA’s “Dirty Wars“. Andsee this.
(26) Similarly, a CIA “psychological operations” manual prepared by a CIA contractor for the Nicaraguan Contra rebelsnotedthe value of assassinating someone on your own side to create a “martyr” for the cause. The manual wasauthenticatedby the U.S. government. The manual received so much publicity from Associated Press, Washington Post and other news coverage that – during the 1984 presidential debate – President Reagan wasconfrontedwith the following question on national television:
At this moment, we are confronted with the extraordinary story of a CIA guerrilla manual for the anti-Sandinista contras whom we are backing, which advocates not only assassinations of Sandinistas but thehiring of criminals to assassinate the guerrillas we are supporting in order to create martyrs.
(28) Senior Russian Senior military and intelligence officersadmitthat the KGB blew up Russian apartment buildings in 1999 and falsely blamed it on Chechens, in order to justify an invasion of Chechnya (and seethis reportandthis discussion).
(29) As reported byBBC, theNew York Times, andAssociated Press, Macedonian officials admit that the government murdered 7 innocent immigrants in cold blood and pretended that they were Al Qaeda soldiers attempting to assassinate Macedonian police, in order to join the “war on terror”.
(30) Senior police officials in Genoa, Italyadmittedthat – in July 2001, at the G8 summit in Genoa – planted two Molotov cocktails and faked the stabbing of a police officer, in order to justify aviolent crackdownagainst protesters.
(31) The U.S.falsely blamed Iraqfor playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by amemo from the defense secretary– as one of themain justificationsfor launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commissionadmittedthat there was no connection, Dick Cheneysaidthat the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials nowadmitthat the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction. Despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials nowsaythat 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq wasnotthe state which backed the hijackers. (Many U.S. officials haveallegedthat 9/11 was a false flag operation by rogue elements of the U.S. government; but such a claim is beyond the scope of this discussion. The key point is that the U.S. falsely blamed it on Iraq, when itknewIraq had nothing to do with it.).
(33) According to theWashington Post, Indonesian police admit that the Indonesian military killed American teachers in Papua in 2002 and blamed the murders on a Papuan separatist group in order to get that group listed as a terrorist organization.
(34) The well-respected former Indonesian president alsoadmitsthat the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings.
(36) Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoosuggestedin 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having “our intelligence agencies create afalse terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It couldlaunchfake terrorist operationsand claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda’s ranks, causing operatives to doubt others’ identities and to question the validity of communications.”
(37) Similarly, in 2005, Professor John Arquilla of the Naval Postgraduate School – a renowned US defense analyst credited with developing the concept of ‘netwar’ –called forwestern intelligence services tocreate new “pseudo gang” terrorist groups, as a way of undermining “real” terror networks. According to Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh, Arquilla’s ‘pseudo-gang’ strategy was, Hersh reported,already being implementedby the Pentagon:
“Under Rumsfeld’s new approach, I was told, US military operatives would be permitted to pose abroad as corrupt foreign businessmen seeking to buy contraband items that could be used in nuclear-weapons systems. In some cases, according to the Pentagon advisers,local citizens could be recruited and asked to join up with guerrillas or terrorists…
The new rules will enable the Special Forces community to set up what it calls ‘action teams’ in the target countries overseas which can be used to find and eliminate terrorist organizations.‘Do you remember the right-wing execution squads in El Salvador?’ the former high-level intelligence official asked me, referring to the military-led gangs that committed atrocities in the early nineteen-eighties. ‘Wefoundedthemand wefinancedthem,’ he said. ‘The objective now is to recruit locals in any area we want. Andwearen’t goingtotellCongressabout it.’ A former military officer, who has knowledge of the Pentagon’s commando capabilities, said, ‘We’regoingtoberidingwiththebadboys.’”
(38) United Press Internationalreportedin June 2005:
U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.
(39) Undercover Israeli soldiersadmittedin 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians.
(40) Quebec policeadmittedthat, in 2007, thugs carrying rocks to a peaceful protest were actually undercover Quebec police officers (andsee this).
(41) A 2008 US Army special operations field manualrecommendsthat the U.S. military use surrogate non-state groups such as “paramilitary forces, individuals, businesses, foreign political organizations, resistant or insurgent organizations, expatriates,transnational terrorism adversaries, disillusioned transnational terrorism members, black marketers, and other social or political ‘undesirables.’” The manual specifically acknowledged that U.S. special operations can involve both counterterrorism and “Terrorism” (as well as “transnational criminal activities, including narco-trafficking, illicit arms-dealing, and illegal financial transactions.”)
(42) At the G20 protests in London in 2009, a British member of parliamentsawplain clothes police officers attempting to incite the crowd to violence.
(43) Egyptian politiciansadmitted(andsee this) that government employees looted priceless museum artifacts in 2011 to try to discredit the protesters.
(44) A Colombian army colonel hasadmittedthat his unit murdered 57 civilians, then dressed them in uniforms and claimed they were rebels killed in combat.
(45) The highly-respected writer for the Telegraph Ambrose Evans-Pritchard says that the head of Saudi intelligence – Prince Bandar – recentlyadmittedthat the Saudi government controls “Chechen” terrorists.
(46) High-level American sourcesadmittedthat the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country – carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish governmentadmittedon tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government.
(47) The Ukrainian security chiefadmitsthat the sniper attacks which started the Ukrainian coup were carried out in order to frame others. Ukrainian officialsadmitthat the Ukrainian snipers fired on both sides, to create maximum chaos.
(48) Britain’s spy agency hasadmitted(andsee this) that it carries out “digital false flag” attacks on targets,framing peopleby writing offensive or unlawful material … and blaming it on the target.
(49) U.S. soldiers haveadmittedthat if they kill innocent Iraqis and Afghanis, they then “drop” automatic weapons near their body so they canpretendthey were militants
(50) Similarly, police frame innocent people for crimes they didn’t commit. The practice is so well-known that the New York Timesnotedin 1981:
In police jargon, a throwdown is a weapon planted on a victim.
Perez, himself a former [Los Angeles Police Department] cop, was caught stealing eight pounds of cocaine from police evidence lockers. After pleading guilty in September, he bargained for a lighter sentence by telling an appalling story of attempted murder and a“throwdown”–police slang for a weapon planted by cops to make a shooting legally justifiable. Perez said he and his partner, Officer Nino Durden, shot an unarmed 18th Street Gang member named Javier Ovando, thenplanted a semiautomatic rifle on the unconscious suspect and claimed that Ovando had tried to shoot themduring a stakeout.
As part of his plea bargain, Pérez implicated scores of officers from the Rampart Division’s anti-gang unit, describingroutinelybeating gang members,planting evidence on suspects, falsifying reports and covering up unprovoked shootings.
A former U.S. intelligence officer recentlyalleged:
Most terrorists are false flag terrorists or are created by our own security services.
This might be an exaggeration (and – as shown above – the U.S. isn’t theonlyone to play this terrible game). The point is that it is averywidespread strategy.
Indeed, this form of deceit is so common that it was given a name hundreds of years ago.
“False flag terrorism” is defined as a government attacking its own people, then blaming others in order to justify going to war against the people it blames. Or as Wikipediadefines it:
False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one’s own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy’s strategy of tension.
The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship. Because the enemy’s flag, instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, was hung, it was called a “false flag” attack.
Indeed, this concept is so well-accepted that rules of engagement fornaval,airandlandwarfare all prohibit false flag attacks. Specifically, the rules of engagement state that a military forcecanfly the enemy’s flag, imitate their markings, or dress in an enemy’s clothes … but that the ruse has to be discardedbefore attacking.
Why are the rules of engagement so specific? Obviously, because nations have been using false flag attacks for many centuries. And the rules of engagement are at least trying to limit false flag attacks so that they aren’t used as a false justification for war.
In other words, the rules of engagementthemselvesare an admission that false flag terrorism is a very common practice.
Leaders Throughout History Have Acknowledged False Flags
Leaders throughout history have acknowledged the danger of false flags:
“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”. – Adolph Hitler
“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.” – Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.
“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”. – Josef Stalin
Are you going to stay silent as your government implements the evil tactics of Hitler, Goering and Stalin? Or are you going to spread the word, and educate others as to history’s crucial missing puzzle piece … false flag terror?