- China’s worst week since July – closes at 5 month lows
- Global Stocks’ worst week since May 2012
- US Stocks’ worst week in 4 years
- VIX’s biggest weekly rise ever
- Crude’s longest losing streak in 29 years
- Gold’s best week since January
- 5Y TSY Yield’s biggest absolute drop in 2 years
I don’t mean to be alarmist or to induce panic, but someone needs to tell the public that there is a plausible scenario in which the U.S. stock market now collapses by another 70% until the Dow Jones Industrial Average falls to about 5,000.